Updated 5th March 2022
We continue to work mostly from home.
- Reception is manned from 9am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 12 noon Monday to Friday. However, for the safety of our staff and other visitors to the building, please make an appointment for all visits to the office because:
- we can stagger arrivals and departures as much as possible.
- since we are mostly working from home, there may not be someone available to help you when you arrive without an appointment.
- Your phone call to our landline or mobile phones will be answered 24 hours a day. Calls that are not answered by a member of staff are diverted to a Call Handling Service.
- We will send most correspondence by email, but continue to send correspondence in the post when appropriate.
- All documentation and correspondence relating to your case is stored on a cloud based case management system and so the person working on your case should have access to your entire file even though they are working from home.
- We will protect your confidentiality by protecting access to your information and paperwork. Conversations with you shall be conducted in private and we shall wear headsets when appropriate to protect against being overheard.
- We continue to conduct most of our meetings by telephone or video but will meet you face to face in the office if you prefer.
- Visits to the office are by appointment only
- We shall maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre.
- If you have Covid symptoms or tests positive for Covid please tell us so that we can rearrange your meeting or put in place extra precautions.
- If the person you are meeting has Covid symptoms or tests positive for Covid we shall rearrange your visit to the office.
- Please let us know if you would prefer us to wear a face covering during our meeting.
- We suggest that you bring your own pen with black ink to sign documents or make notes.
During your visit
- If a receptionist is not available when you arrive, please telephone 01782 627589. Someone shall then come to let you in.
- If you prefer, we can come out and meet you at your car, directly in front of the building.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use.
- Throughout your visit, please try to maintain a distance of at least one metres between us.