What is a no fault Divorce? By Sammi Lindop The new Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 is due to come in force on 6 April 2022. This will introduce the new ‘no fault’ divorce making the … [Read More] about No Fault Divorce becomes Law
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors are dedicated to providing a specialist, efficient and cost-effective service. We tailor the service we provide to your particular circumstances and requirements so that you receive a personalised service in what is an important and often difficult situation for you and your family. Read More ….
Phone for initial free advice on 01782 627589
- • We continue to work, mostly from home.
- • Your phone call to our landline or mobile phones will still be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- • Instead of meeting with clients face to face, are meeting instead by telephone or video call as much as possible.
- • We shall maintain social distancing when signing and witnessing documents.
- • All visits to the office are by appointment only please.
By Sarah Longley When couples decide to separate, there is a lot to consider beyond the formality of deciding to file for Divorce/Dissolution. It is often thought … [Read More] about Financial claims do not end on divorce
Adele is a fantastic addition to the team at Ann McCabe Solicitors. She took over as head of the Private Client department on 1st February 2022. She is full of enthusiasm and great ideas for … [Read More] about Adele Baskerville Joins Ann McCabe Solicitors as Head of Private Client department
Ann McCabe set up the firm in 2016 specialising in divorce and separation and now heads a team of lawyers dealing with Separation, Children, Wills, Probate, Lasting … [Read more] about Ann McCabe
Ann McCabe Solicitors deal with: For free initial advice phone 01782 627589 … [Read more] about Our Services