By Sammi Lindop Family Law paralegal Newcastle under Lyme As the start of the Summer Holidays is in full swing, inevitably parents will be looking to take their children abroad. … [Read More] about Do I need consent to take a child abroad on holiday?
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors
Based in Newcastle under Lyme, Ann McCabe Solicitors are dedicated to providing a specialist, efficient and cost-effective service. We tailor the service we provide to your particular circumstances and requirements so that you receive a personalised service in what is an important and often difficult situation for you and your family. Read More ….
Phone for initial free advice on 01782 627589
- • We continue to work, mostly from home.
- • Your phone call to our landline or mobile phones will still be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- • Instead of meeting with clients face to face, are meeting instead by telephone or video call as much as possible.
- • We shall maintain social distancing when signing and witnessing documents.
- • All visits to the office are by appointment only please.
In a rare interview, the most senior judge in England and Wales has explained how separating parents "f**k you up" (a reference to the poem by Philip Larkin). His Honour Judge Andrew Macfarlane, … [Read More] about How separating parents “do your head in” explains family judge HHJudge MacFarlane
Tips for co-parenting after separation By Sammi Lindop Family Lawyer When families go through separations it not only affects the adults but also the children of the family. Resolution have … [Read More] about How do we parent after Separation? – a guide from Resolution
Ann McCabe set up the firm in Newcastle under Lyme in 2016 specialising in divorce and separation and now heads a team of lawyers dealing with Separation, Children, … [Read more] about Ann McCabe
Ann McCabe Solicitors deal with: For free initial advice phone 01782 627589 … [Read more] about Our Services