Single Will – £180.
Mirror Wills – prepared for a couple at the same time – £300
Local home visit – £60 (additional to above)
The figures quoted above for Wills include:-
- 2 meetings, the 1st to take your instructions and the 2nd to go through and sign your Will
- Drafting your Will including all amendments necessary before the Will is ready to sign
- Preparing an Expression of Wishes if necessary to explain why you have chosen or excluded certain potential beneficiaries.
- Typical trusts often contained in your Will, such as trusts for minor children and a life interest trust in relation to your home
- Providing you with 2 certified photocopies to provide to executors or beneficiaries, if you wish.
- Storing your Will in our secure onsite storage facility
The figures quoted do not include:-
- Obtaining an Official Copy of the entries on the Land Register before severing the tenancy. An additional fee of £3 is payable to the Land Registry
- Severing the tenancy on the property so as to give effect to any trust relating to the property.
- Registering the severance of tenancy with the Land Registry
- Any unusual trusts such as discretionary trusts, particularly if they are drafted separately to the Will. Separate advice shall be needed from our consultant specialising in Wills before quoting an additional fee.
- Specific advice about estate tax planning. You should also take independent financial advice.
If you want to set up a trust for a disabled adult or want to consider a “Living Will” or Advanced Directive we suggest that you instead seek advice from Sheree Green of Greenchurch Legal Services as she is an expert in the field and is able to act as a professional trustee when necessary.
Please telephone (01782) 627589 for initial free advice
“Ann advised Mary & me regarding making our wills.
We found Ann and Robert (legal executive) clear, careful and thorough. I was surprised how quickly they helped us to complete the wills – many thanks”