We will provide initial advice free of charge by phone or online video meeting.
Phone 01782 627589 to arrange an appointment
We charge £1140 to apply to the Court of Protection for you to be deputy for someone who lacks mental capacity
The figure quoted above includes:-
- Meeting with you to take your instructions and prepare your application to the Court of Protection
- Drafting the application including all amendments necessary before the application is ready to sign
- All correspondence and advice necessary to apply to the Court of Protection for you,
The figure quoted does not include:-
- The fee payable to the Court of Protection, currently £365
- Insurance policy premium if a bond is necessary
- Annual fees required by the Court
- Acting as Deputy.
If you want to need a solicitor to act as Deputy for someone who lacks mental capacity we suggest that you instead seek advice from Sheree Green of Greenchurch Legal Services as she is an expert in the field and is able to act as a Deputy when necessary.