Head of Private Client department
Chartered Legal Executive
I started my legal career when I was 18 years old. I embarked on the Chartered Institute for Legal Executives course in 2001 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2007. I did this whilst working full-time, predominantly as a criminal lawyer. I then went on to join the private client department and have specialised in private client law ever since.
My experience covers a wide range of Private Client services including:
- Preparation of Wills including complex Wills and Discretionary Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- Administration of Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Estate Disputes including claims under the Inheritance Act
- Conveyancing transactions both residential and commercial.
I always give my clients the very best service at all times and give a straightforward and professional approach especially during difficult and emotional circumstances. I pride myself on providing a professional client experience aligned to my areas of expertise, coupled with excellent client care skills and delivering help and support to all my clients throughout the process.
Please phone 01782 627589 for free initial advice