Adele is a fantastic addition to the team at Ann McCabe Solicitors. She took over as head of the Private Client department on 1st February 2022. She is full of enthusiasm and great ideas for driving the department forward.
Like the rest of us at Ann McCabe Solicitors, she puts the client first – “I always give my clients the very best service at all times and give a straightforward and professional approach especially during difficult and emotional circumstances. I pride myself on providing a professional client experience aligned to my areas of expertise, coupled with excellent client care skills and delivering help and support to all my clients throughout the process.”
Adele started her legal career when she was 18 years old. She qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2007 and has specialised in private client law since then.
She deals with the full range of Private Client services:
- Preparation of Wills including complex Wills and Discretionary Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- Administration of Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Estate Disputes including claims under the Inheritance Act
- Conveyancing transactions both residential and commercial.
Please phone 01782 627589 for free initial advice